Install Hippo Video from Freshdesk dashboard.How to Install Hippo Video?
In Hippo Video account
- Provide your registered Freshdesk Email-id and a new ‘Domain’ name (e.g. email@example.com) that you would like to have in Hippo Video.
- Click on ‘Sign-up’, a new account will be created with your domain name.
In Freshdesk dashboard
- Once you login, your API key will be created and sent to your mail.
- Copy ‘API KEY’ from ‘FRESHDESK’ under ‘INTEGRATIONS’ in settings.
- Paste your ‘API KEY’, enter the Domain name that you would like to have in Hippo Video and Email registered with Freshdesk.
- Click on ‘SYNC’. Sync allows to post video as solutions to Freshdesk from Hippo Video and also syncs users.
- Utilize the widget that lies on the right side to record a video straight from Freshdesk.
Now record your solution video and share it with your customers. The same video can be made visible to other customers by posting the video to FRESHDESK.