Sales tools are no longer just any fancy additions to your sales teams – these tools are mandatory to help you work smarter, not harder!
According to a study by LinkedIn, it found that the performance of top sales reps to be correlated to the set of tools they use. Furthermore, the study found that 82% of top-performing sales reps say that these tools are “critical” to their ability to close deals.
That is why choosing the right ones becomes critical. Keeping this in mind, we have picked the brains of sales experts such as Nancy Nardin, Morgan J Ingram, John Barrows, Jeb Blount, among many others to spill their secrets on the best tools to use.
To know how sales reps can build their own personal brand to make more deals, click here
The infographic below showcases a list of some of the best tools they use to support their sales teams and processes.
– Sales engagement platform that assists in customer communication, pipeline building, and managing deals.
– Video customer experience platform that enables video editing, sharing, hosting, and analytics.
– It is an AI conversation intelligence cloud platform that can transform conversations into data and insights.
– It enables lightning-fast customer support and effortless self-service.A tool that helps your customer service team and your customers alike.
– It offers email tracking and analytics for individuals, sales teams, and internal communicators.
– A productivity tool that helps the team communicate faster by cutting down drudgery in communication.
– It provides a sales automation software intended to organize contacts and make them universally accessible and useful.
– A revenue operations platform that uses automation and AI to unlock all the activity data captured in key business systems such as marketing automation, CRM, email, calendar, phone, content management, etc to minimize risk and churn.
– It’s cloud-based CRM services that allow businesses to better connect with customers, partners, and potential customers
– It lets people and teams that organize, plan, and collaborate on tasks and projects
– It is a powerful tool that can help executives, entrepreneurs, and creative people capture and arrange their ideas
– Is used for video communications, with an easy, reliable cloud platform for video and audio conferencing, chat, and webinars.
– It is a cloud-based software that helps businesses monitor sales calls and demos to identify revenue-defining interactions.
– A revenue intelligence platform for B2B sales teams. It helps you close more deals by shining the light on your team’s sales conversations.
– It helps you gather verified email addresses & phone numbers directly from LinkedIn, reach out, and see when they open your emails.
– It is an application that was created as a way for organizations to communicate both as a group and in personal one-on-one discussions.
– It is a text expander tool helping sales, marketers, customer success, or anyone to improve productivity
Have a look!
On average, a sales rep uses a minimum of 6 sales tools. However, it has been found that only a third of companies think their tech tools have an impact on their success.
So this infographic provided by experts is a well-rounded list of all the tools that will benefit every salesperson out there. Also there are mobile sales prospecting tools which could benefit you anywhere, anytime!
This list covers every aspect of sales right from using Hippo Video to improve customer experience through videos to deriving data and insights from your customer interactions using Chorus to boosting your organization’s sales and prospecting efforts using SalesLoft and much more.
Click here to know about 11 killer strategies to generate and qualify sales leads.
So get cracking and use them to smash your sales quota. Are you ready?