As information security is becoming increasingly important in the digital world, Hippo Video has set up a strong fence against data breaches by obtaining ISO/IEC 27001:2013 – an essential certification that conveys to the clients that we treat all aspects of security with the utmost care.
What is an ISO 27001:2013 certification?
An ISO 27001:2013 certification is an internationally-accepted information security standard that helps in governing an organization’s Information Security Management System (ISMS). They include a set of frameworks such as policies and procedures that aim to preserve the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of an organization’s information.
ISO 27001:2013 focuses on protecting three types of information:
- Confidentiality – This means the information is not available or disclosed to unauthorized people, entities, or processes.
- Integrity – This means that the information is complete, and accurate, and protected from corruption.
- Availability – The information is accessible and usable as and when authorized users require it.
Why is this important?
In a digital era, certifications like ISO 27001:2013 are becoming increasingly important for every organization that processes or stores customer data. Statistics show that ISO 27001:2013 certifications grew by over 450% in the past ten years and are still rising.
Additionally, compliance with these standards gives confidence to the users that risks are adequately addressed and managed, thus building the trust factor.
The process of acquiring an ISO certification
To acquire an ISO certification, firms should go through 5 stages of a rigorous review of all the processes and documentation to fulfill all the prerequisites. Here is an overview.
Image source: www.certificationeurope.com
This certification lasts for three years, at the end of which, we will undergo mandatory audits to ensure we are compliant with the standards and that your data is safe with us.
Two more reasons to trust us!
Obtaining the SOC 2 Type 2 and ISO 27001:2013 certifications was of the utmost importance to us. We have worked tirelessly to ensure your safety and security are our highest priorities. Now, it’s your turn to trust us and embark with us on this video journey.
- Unlock More Conversions With Video for Sales Cadence: Why and How? - November 29, 2022
- 5 Signals that Tell You the Sales Opportunity Won’t Close And How to Fix It - November 22, 2022
- Sales Engagement Platforms: Top 9 Sales Stack Tools in 2023 - November 15, 2022