Sangram Vajre is the co-founder and chief evangelist of Terminus. Before Terminus, Vajre led the marketing team at Pardot through its acquisition by ExactTarget and then Salesforce. He’s also the author of Account-Based Marketing For Dummies, ABM is B2B and is the host of FlipMyFunnel podcast.
Sangram was featured on our Limitless Webinar series on Mar 04, 2020. It was an insightful session and here are the key takeaways from the webinar.
– Trends (going from lead to accounts)
– Role (own parts of customer success)
– Organization (running a team of specialist – act like a CEO)
– Metrics (Business outcomes and same metrics as sales)
– Stage based CMOs (Different type of CMO for a different stage of the company)
– What are the key attributes any CMO needs in their toolbelt
– What keeps CMOs up at night or what keeps you up at night being a CMO yourself?
– How and why to manage your team according to KPIs
– What are the Key ABM findings for CMOs to consider
– Should marketers own parts of customer success?
– Should a startup hire a specialist or generalist first?
– What do you mean when you say CMOs should act like CEOs? elaborate
– Is there a right type of CMO based on the stage of the company?
– You always say marketing does not demand gen, and it’s business outcomes (demand gen, pipeline velocity, expansion). Could you elaborate on that?
– When is the right time to create a category? How do you know it’s the right time and you have the scope?
– What budget does an SMB need to start ABM?
– Is ABM ideal for a startup with no sales team?
– What is your idea of positioning to begin with, in a saturated market?
– Minimum basic strategy and tech stack needed for omnichannel marketing for a B2B tech company with a limited budget?
– Where do you see the biggest skills gap in marketing today, and how do you overcome that challenge?
– How to become a CMO?
– Which medium works better in ABM? Sales Nav, Webinars, Seminars, etc?
– When is the right time to hire a CMO?
Listen to the full podcast here:
To read the full blog, click here
- The Modern Seller – The 5 Skill Sets You Need for Sales Success with Today’s Customers - May 26, 2020
- How do you scale sales coaching? - May 22, 2020
- Go-to-Market strategy for your product’s API integration - May 7, 2020