Hippo Video lets you record your webcam/screen and share them with your support team seamlessly. Hippo Video’s super easy interface makes it easy for your agents and customers to create videos.
Here’s how you integrate Hippo Video with Desk.com
Once you are done installing Hippo Video, you just need to provide your Desk API Token to get started.
- Go to Admin -> Cases
- Select 'Integration URLs'
- Click 'ADD INTEGRATION URL' and enter name as 'Hippo' for your reference
- In 'Open Location' select canvas iframe and in the URL text box, copy paste this “https://www.hippovideo.io/sf_desk_view”
- Now, enable the toggle and click 'Add'
(Choose to which group of users you allow usage of application)
- Once this is done go to Cases -> Next Gen Case Layout and click 'Add' Case Layout
(Rename Layout as per your convenience)
- Now, click 'Integrations'
- Select hippo (Canvas) created in previous step, drag and drop it below 'Group & Agent' click 'edit' and enter height as '500'
- Finally, click 'Save' and make it default.